Civil Engineering Firm Brisbane
Specialists in Civil Engineering & Project Management Brisbane, Moreton Bay and Sunshine Coast Regions
If not sure where to start or what you need to do when
it comes to your Development?
Our engineers have over 30 years’ experience and are more than happy to walk you through the process, step by step, so you know what is involved, timelines involved, and other financial costs during approval/development stage for consideration.
Education is key to ensuring your development is a great experience, not a burden.
Development has a number of broad & complex requirements and at Civil Perspective we like to simplify the process for our clients by coordinating and communicating with planners, architects, local authorities and council. Our reputation for excellence in design and the rapid turnaround has ensured existing clients return for future project work, and as a result, the business is being referred to new clients by our existing clients.
See testamonials below.
Civil Engineering is a discipline that is thought to be as old as the development of human settlements. The need to create permanent shelter and corresponding infrastructure along with it led to the development of the discipline. Civil Engineering is applied in the entire cycle of a development project from start to finish and drives the result.
The team here at Civil Perspectives takes pride in being part of this important aspect of human development by providing high quality civil engineering services in Brisbane and beyond. We partner with our clients to ensure that only the very highest standards are applied throughout the entire development of a project cycle, resulting in a successful Development outcome.
The Services that we Specialise In
Civil Perspectives stands out among other civil engineering firms in Brisbane as being one of the leaders in the provision of the highest quality of engineering services. From due diligence at the start, to successful implementation at the conclusion of your development project, we understand that the success of your project outcome is our success.
Our services cover development application processes, detailed design approvals, and project management skills. We offer a free consultation and expert advice from our engineers as you consider initiating your project.
By focusing on the whole process, we are able to offer complete services from the beginning of a project to its completion, including maintenance at the end of a project. We question the result in order to anticipate possible problems and create solutions. This is our unique selling point.
Through 10 years of experience, we have developed an understanding of our development role and the impact it has on those around us, allowing us to collaborate with other parties in the field to ensure smooth and successful developments, whilst also ensuring minimal negative effects on the environment.
We are ISO Certified, and QUU Endorsed Consultants. Also among our achievements are a DA and Plan Sealing for a 2 lot sub-division within a period of 4 months.
We’re Your Project Management Specialists
We provide services for architects, planners and developers, builders and those in the construction industry. We also work with local and state Government and private equity development investors.
Benefits of Using Our Services
We consistently achieve cost savings, reduced timelines and profitable return for clients through the implementation of strict control measures, as well as the ability to meet tight financial targets. We apply not only our technical skills in designing our clients’ projects, but our creative and critical thinking skills as well.
The team here at Civil Perspective have distinguished ourselves from other engineering firms through our dedication to setting the highest standards, continually striving to be the leader among civil engineering firms not only in Brisbane, but in Australia too.
Our expert engineering consultants here at Civil Perspective can provide creative, sustainable solutions for a range of projects such as, land subdivision, construction project management, DA approval, development projects and much more. Contact us today for more information.
6 Commonly Asked Questions
Each development site is very different and must be assessed individually to determine what engineering justification is required.
If you are wanting to develop, firstly, ask yourself:
I want to subdivide and build but unsure if the investment will be viable?
Do I have a Development Application Approval Notice from Council?
I have a Development Application, but I need Operational Works Approval for the Engineering elements in the Development Application
I have a Development Application, but need to obtain a Detailed Design and RPEQ certification for my development in order to obtain titling
Does your development need Water and Sewer Connections (other than a Standard Connection)?
I want to Renovate but the Building Certifier has said I need a report to cover off MP3.5 of the National Construction Code? What does this mean? What do I do?
This means that your extension or renovation is found to be within a Flood or Overland flow path Overlay in the planning scheme. Each lot within a council area has a number of different ‘overlay’ associated with it, and if the existing land is found to have either the Flood or Overland Flow overlay applied to it, it will be required to assess the renovation against the planning scheme for either flood or overland flow.
This report can be easy or complex, depending on the site, the overlay applied to the site, data available from Council and the type of renovation being proposed. It will be required to develop a report and issue this to either the client or the building certifier, in order for the renovation to be approved. The report must be signed by an RPEQ to be a compliant report.
Who We Are
We at Civil Perspective can provide creative, sustainable solutions to take you into the 21st century. We are a Unitywater Minor Works Certifier & Accredited Entity, ISO 9001:2015 DAS certified and QUU endorsed consultant.
Civil Perspective Pty Ltd commenced trading on the 1st July 2016. The business is located at 5/1 Maleny Street, Landsborough. Director Alison Crittenden has been a successful Civil Designer, Project Manager and Project Engineer for large engineering firms for over 10 years.
Civil Perspective Pty Ltd employees all have solid backgrounds in both residential and industrial developments. Our consultants are more than happy to walk you through the process step by step, so you know what is involved to execute your development correctly.
Both the Director and RPEQ Engineer have over 30 years experience between them, ensuring that you get the best innovative design for your development. Education is the key to ensuring your development is a great experience, not a burden. Our reputation for excellence in design and quick turn around has ensured a loyal client base with repeat business and referrals. We pride ourselves on achieving an excellent outcome for our clients.
Civil Perspective offers a range of civil engineering services to help our clients achieve their development outcome. We are passionate about delivering a project to budget, on time and obtaining the correct development approvals with minimal fuss to the client. Our proven track record has shown that what we say is exactly what we deliver.
Civil Perspective can provide you with many different services to ensure your development becomes a reality.
- Project Management;
- Coastal Hazard Reports;
- Due Diligence Assessment of development;
- Site Based Stormwater Management Plan;
- Flood & Overland Flow Assessment Reports;
- Traffic Impact Assessment Reports;
- Engineering Services Report;
- Detailed Civil Design for Operational Works Approval;
- Design & Construction Certification;
- As Constructed Documentation (required for plan sealing);
- Bill of Quantities & Estimates;
- Superintendent Construction Roles;
- QUU Endorsed Consultant for Minor Water & Sewer works;
- Unitywater Minor Works Certifier/Accredited Entity for Water & Sewer designs & approvals;
Previous Experience & What People Say
Read what we have done and what our clients say about working with Civil Perspective.
- Moreton Bay Regional Council/TMR – Op Works, Pumicestone Road, Caboolture.
- Private Development – 108 Lot Subdivision – Project Manager and Engineer.
- Private Developer – 7 Storey Luxury Highrise, Woody Point.
- TMR Design and Construct, Mains Road and Kessels Road Upgrade, Mt Gravatt.
- Private Development – 8 Exclusive Luxury Townhouse Development, Gold Coast.
- Sunshine Coast Regional Council – Design & Construct Depot, Beerwah.
- Private Development – 30 Lot Subdivision, Mudjimba.
- City Of Gold Coast – 42 Townhouse Development, Gold Coast.
- Private Developer – 9 Storey Highrise, Upper Mt Gravatt.
- Private Developer – 5 Storey Luxury Highrise, Redcliffe.
- Translink (TMR) – Design & Construct, Hospital Bus Stop & Road Widening, Redland.
- Private Development – 20 Townhouse Complex, Albany Creek.
- Private Development – 50 Unit Development, Burpengary.
- Private Developer – Mixed Use Development, Taigum.
- Industrial Development – Warehouses, Richlands.
- Private Development – 22 Lot Subdivision, Runcorn.
- Private Development – 24 Unit Complex, Logan Central.
- Sesame Lane Child Care Centre – Stormwater Design for Upgrade, Kippa-ring.
- Private Development – 28 Townhouse Complex, Caboolture.
- Sunshine Coast Regional Council – Design & Construct 5 Lot Subdivision, Maleny.
- Private Development – 8 Townhouse Complex, Albion.
- Private Development – 8 Story Highrise Apartments, Maroochydore.
- Industrial Development – Warehouses, Coopers Plains.
- Private Development – Multiple Dwellings, Mango Hill.
- Private Development – 11 Freehold Lots, Rochedale.
- Private Development – Community Title Townhouses, Rochedale.
- Private Development – Townhouse Complex, Clevland.
- Private Development – Multi Dwelling Residential, Deebing Heights.
- Private Development – 13 Lot Subdivision, Beaudesert.
- Private Development – Mixed Use Development, Mango Hill.
- Industrial Development – Warehouses, Redbank.
- Private Development – 2 Lot Subdivision, Scarborough.
- Private Development – 4 Lot Subdivision, Lawnton.
- Private Development – 3 Lot Subdivision, Bracken Ridge.
Looking for a Civil Engineer or Project Manager?
We’d love to meet with you and chat about your ideas, hopes and dreams for your new development.