Your Subdivision Experts
Specialists in Civil Engineering
If not sure where to start or what you need when it comes to Development?
Our engineers have over 30 years’ experience and are more than happy to walk you through the process, step by step, so you know what is involved, timelines involved, and other financial costs during approval/development stage for consideration.
Education is key to ensuring your development is a great experience, not a burden.
Development has a number of broad & complex requirements and at Civil Perspective we like to simplify the process for our clients by coordinating and communicating with planners, architects, local authorities and council. Our reputation for excellence in design and the rapid turnaround has ensured existing clients return for future project work, and as a result, the business is being referred to new clients by our existing clients.
6 Commonly Asked Questions
Each development site is very different and must be assessed individually to determine what engineering justification is required.
If you are wanting to develop, firstly, ask yourself:
I want to subdivide and build but unsure if the investment will be viable?
Do I have a Development Application Approval Notice from Council?
I have a Development Application, but I need Operational Works Approval for the Engineering elements in the Development Application
I have a Development Application, but need to obtain a Detailed Design and RPEQ certification for my development in order to obtain titling
Does your development need Water and Sewer Connections (other than a Standard Connection)?
I want to Renovate but the Building Certifier has said I need a report to cover off MP3.5 of the National Construction Code? What does this mean? What do I do?
This means that your extension or renovation is found to be within a Flood or Overland flow path Overlay in the planning scheme. Each lot within a council area has a number of different ‘overlay’ associated with it, and if the existing land is found to have either the Flood or Overland Flow overlay applied to it, it will be required to assess the renovation against the planning scheme for either flood or overland flow.
This report can be easy or complex, depending on the site, the overlay applied to the site, data available from Council and the type of renovation being proposed. It will be required to develop a report and issue this to either the client or the building certifier, in order for the renovation to be approved. The report must be signed by an RPEQ to be a compliant report.Click Here
Who We Are
We at Civil Perspective can provide creative, sustainable solutions to take you into the 21st century. We are ISO 9001:2015 DAS certified.
Civil Perspective Pty Ltd commenced trading on the 1st July 2016. The business is located at North Lakes, Queensland. Director Alison Crittenden has been a successful Civil Designer, Project Manager and Project Engineer for large engineering firms for around 10 years.
Civil Perspective Pty Ltd employees all have solid backgrounds in both residential and industrial developments. You get the benefit of experience has been acquired year after year, job after job.
Both the Director and RPEQ Engineer have over 30 years experience between them, ensuring that you get the best innovative design for your development.
Civil Perspective offers a range of civil engineering services to help our clients achieve their development outcome. We are passionate about delivering a project to budget, on time and obtaining correct development approvals with minimal fuss to the client. Our proven track record has shown that what we say is exactly what we deliver.
Civil Perspective can provide you with many different services to ensure your development becomes a reality.
- Due Diligence Assessment of development;
- Site Based Stormwater Management Plan;
- Flood & Overland Flow Assessment Reports;
- Traffic Impact Assessment Reports;
- Engineering Services Report;
- Detailed Civil Design for Operational Works Approval;
- Design and Construction Certification;
- As Constructed Documentation (required for plan sealing);
- Bill of Quantities and Estimates;
- Superintendent Construction Roles;
- QUU Endorsed Consultant for Minor Water and Sewer works;
- Unitywater Water and Sewer designs and approvals;
Previous Experience & What People Say
Read what our clients say about working with Civil Perspective.
- Moreton Bay Regional Council/TMR – Op Works, Pumicestone Road, Caboolture.
- Private Developer – 7 Storey Luxury Highrise, Woody Point.
- TMR Design and Construct, Mains Road and Kessels Road Upgrade, Mt Gravatt.
- Private Development – 8 Exclusive Luxury Townhouse development, Gold Coast.
- Sunshine Coast Regional Council – Design & Construct Depot, Beerwah.
- Private Development – 30 Lot Subdivision, Mudjimba.
- City Of Gold Coast – 42 Townhouse Development, Gold Coast.
- Private Developer – 9 Storey Highrise, Upper Mt Gravatt.
- Private Developer – 5 Storey Luxury Highrise, Redcliffe.
- Translink (TMR) – Design & Construct, Hospital Bus Stop & Road Widening, Redland.
- Private Development – 20 Townhouse Complex, Albany Creek.
- Private Development – 50 Units, Burpengary.
- Private Developer Mixed Use Development, Taigum.
- Industrial Development, Richlands.
- Private Development – 22 Lot Subdivision, Runcorn.
- Private Development – 24 Unit Complex, Logan Central.
- Sesame Lane Child Care Centre, Stormwater Design for Upgrade, Kippa-ring.
- Private Development – 28 Townhouse Complex, Caboolture.
- Sunshine Coast Regional Council – Design & Construct a 5 Lot Subdivision, Maleny.
- Private Development – 8 Townhouse Complex, Albion.
- Private Development – 86 Story Highrise, Maroochydore.
Looking for a Civil Engineer?
We’d love to meet with you and chat about your ideas, hopes and dreams for your new development