Construction Project Management Brisbane
We are a civil engineering company with 2 offices located in Moreton Bay and the Sunshine Coast. We are ISO 9001:2015 DAS Certified, as well as being a Certified Endorsed QUU consultant. We cover all developments in residential, commercial and industrial fields and specialise in Project Management. We at Civil Perspective can provide creative, sustainable solutions to make your project a breeze.
Civil Perspective is determined to establish itself within the Engineering and Development sectors as a leading engineering firm, with strong business ethics and values, innovative and constructible engineering designs, a reputation of excellent service, and reducing approval times by ensuring what we do will be approved on time. This will result in less financial burden on the client if the job is executed correctly in the first instance. Read More
Construction projects, particularly those that are large, complex or both, have the potential to go badly wrong. If they do, that can result in budgeted costs being exceeded, deadline dates being missed and projects even failing to achieve the desired results.
To ensure none of these happen, you need to appoint a professional construction project manager who can make sure everything runs as it should do.
Whether your project is a new build, refurbishment, fit-out or maintenance job, at Civil Perspective we’ll make sure it runs to plan and delivers what’s required. We’ll focus fully on the safety and quality aspects of the project as well as ensuring it comes in on budget and on time. If there are any problems, we’ll identify them early and take prompt actions so they’re dealt with and risks to the success of the project are minimised.
Steps for a Successful Project
We approach every project as a unique job and adopt a tailored method that suits each client’s individual needs. For every project, we’ll:
- review your project plans and advise you of any potential problems and issues
- set out a detailed delivery programme with a critical path and established milestones
- manage and negotiate tenders and procurement
- resource the project by recruiting staff, appointing contractors and organising plant, equipment and materials
- manage the project and ensure all involved are aware of their responsibilities and how they relate to the tasks of others
- monitor progress to ensure targets, in terms of time and cost, are met
- make sure work is undertaken safely and is of the required high standard of quality
- identify risks and mitigate their effect
- provide progress reports for the project owner and all interested parties, and keep everyone fully informed of what is going on
- advise on contractual terms and legal matters
- change the plan when necessary to allow for new conditions and ensure targets are achieved
- deal with issues that arise, such as environmental, local community or construction matters, so they don’t interfere with progress
- hand over the project on completion.
All that’s not easy because projects can have many things happening at the same time. So we have to keep on top of events and successfully manage all strands.
Planning and Attention to Detail are Key
At Civil Perspective, we are widely experienced in all matters relating to construction across various sectors and so can avoid potential problems and ensure your project runs smoothly.
We’ve been providing construction project management in Brisbane for many years and we know the critical importance of detailed planning and then ensuring the plan is monitored constantly and adhered to strictly. We also know the value of communication so all interested parties are fully aware of progress and any issues that may affect them.
Since we can handle many of the engineering aspects of the project as well as project management, that simplifies certain parts of the communication process since much of the work is handled in-house. Nevertheless, we’ll record all relevant data for the project and make it available to all interested parties so everyone is fully aware of everything that’s relevant.
We believe in total transparency and absolute honesty in order to keep everyone on board and fully motivated. In that way, no matter how complex the project and how many difficulties may arise, we’ll have the best possible chance of making it a complete success.
Our expert engineering consultants here at Civil Perspective can provide creative, sustainable solutions for a range of projects such as, land subdivision, construction project management, DA approval, development projects and much more. Contact us today for more information.
- Shaping the future of engineering by providing the client with excellent designs, constructible designs, and approved designs with minimal fuss to the client.
- Exhibiting strong values such as respect and kindness to all.
- All designs must be safe, compliant, constructible and consider the surrounding environment for both nature and people.
- Empowering employees to be the best they can be.
- Delivering the dreams of clients.
Ensuring all people are treated correctly regardless of their background and expertise. Under no circumstances is one person better than another, as everyone is equal. At all times, due regard for the feelings, wishes, or rights of others must be exercised whether this is at work, at home, with clients or working with others.
A sense of pride in all that we design and achieve, this reflects upon the high quality of work produced for every client we engage with.
Being friendly, courteous, compassionate and considerate to everyone.
To provide a great experience for our client during the development process. Be inspired to achieve the goals of the client and their development dream. Civil Perspective is extremely passionate about upholding these values and under no circumstance will Civil Perspective work with any persons that do not respect or exercise kindness to our employees.
Allowing employees of Civil Perspective to exhibit their true potential by giving them the opportunity of expression at all times. Help employees extend their horizons, grow within the business and help individuals to develop into what they want to be. This will extend to clients to think outside the box with developments and Civil Perspective will encourage this through the due diligence process.