Development Approval Engineers in Brisbane
We are a civil engineering company with 2 offices located in Moreton Bay and the Sunshine Coast. We are ISO 9001:2015 DAS Certified, as well as being a Certified Endorsed QUU consultant. We cover all developments in residential, commercial and industrial fields and specialise in Project Management. We at Civil Perspective can provide creative, sustainable solutions to make your project a breeze.
Civil Perspective is determined to establish itself within the Engineering and Development sectors as a leading engineering firm, with strong business ethics and values, innovative and constructible engineering designs, a reputation of excellent service, and reducing approval times by ensuring what we do will be approved on time. This will result in less financial burden on the client if the job is executed correctly in the first instance. Read More
Certified, Endorsed and Experienced Development Approval Engineers
Development approval in Brisbane is necessary under the Planning Act 2016 (PA) where building work, plumbing or drainage work, operational work, reconfiguration of a lot, subdivision, or making a material change to the use of premises is to be undertaken. Most projects will, therefore, require planning and application for one or more of these.
We appreciate that all parts of the application process are necessary and sometimes it is only one element that needs to be completed, which is fine. But we believe that the sooner you bring us on board, even at the very beginning of the project, the greater the end result will be.
We are ISO certified civil engineers and are QUU endorsed consultants. It goes without saying that the development process entails a number of complex requirements and as such we endeavour to keep things simple for our clients by coordinating all aspects on their behalf. Among the services we offer are:
– Design and Construction Certification
– Bill of Quantities and Estimates
– As Constructed Documentation
– QUU Endorsed Consultant for Minor Water and Sewer works
– Superintendent Construction Roles
– Unitywater Water and Sewer designs and approvals
– Due Diligence Assessment of development
– Detailed Civil Design for Operational Works Approval
– Engineering Services Report
– Site Based Stormwater Management Plan
– Traffic Impact Assessment Reports
– Flood & Overland Flow Assessment Reports
Our expert engineering consultants here at Civil Perspective can provide creative, sustainable solutions for a range of projects such as, land subdivision, construction project management, DA approval, development projects and much more. Contact us today for more information.
- Shaping the future of engineering by providing the client with excellent designs, constructible designs, and approved designs with minimal fuss to the client.
- Exhibiting strong values such as respect and kindness to all.
- All designs must be safe, compliant, constructible and consider the surrounding environment for both nature and people.
- Empowering employees to be the best they can be.
- Delivering the dreams of clients.
Ensuring all people are treated correctly regardless of their background and expertise. Under no circumstances is one person better than another, as everyone is equal. At all times, due regard for the feelings, wishes, or rights of others must be exercised whether this is at work, at home, with clients or working with others.
A sense of pride in all that we design and achieve, this reflects upon the high quality of work produced for every client we engage with.
Being friendly, courteous, compassionate and considerate to everyone.
To provide a great experience for our client during the development process. Be inspired to achieve the goals of the client and their development dream. Civil Perspective is extremely passionate about upholding these values and under no circumstance will Civil Perspective work with any persons that do not respect or exercise kindness to our employees.
Allowing employees of Civil Perspective to exhibit their true potential by giving them the opportunity of expression at all times. Help employees extend their horizons, grow within the business and help individuals to develop into what they want to be. This will extend to clients to think outside the box with developments and Civil Perspective will encourage this through the due diligence process.