Does your development application state that you need operational works approval?
There may be a number of civil engineering elements that may require operational works approval from the council?
If so, talk with our civil engineers for a FREE consultation and independent expert advice.
Civil Perspective can help you with the construction element of the Operational Works approval so that your development is titled correctly with council.
- Bulk Earthworks
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- External Roadworks Design
- Internal hardstand pavement grading and design (eg. Carparks)
- Stormwater drainage including Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD)
- Sewerage reticulation
- Water Reticulation
- Road design including traffic functional layouts and intersection design
- Signage and line marking
- Vehicle swept path analysis