Project Management Consultants Brisbane
We are a civil engineering company with 2 offices located in Moreton Bay and the Sunshine Coast. We are ISO 9001:2015 DAS Certified, as well as being a Certified Endorsed QUU consultant. We cover all developments in residential, commercial and industrial fields and specialise in Project Management. We at Civil Perspective can provide creative, sustainable solutions to make your project a breeze.
Civil Perspective is determined to establish itself within the Engineering and Development sectors as a leading engineering firm, with strong business ethics and values, innovative and constructible engineering designs, a reputation of excellent service, and reducing approval times by ensuring what we do will be approved on time. This will result in less financial burden on the client if the job is executed correctly in the first instance. Read More
Good and professional project management is essential to deliver projects on time, within budget and to the required quality standards. That applies particularly for projects that are large or complex, and here at Civil Perspective we’ve been operating as project management consultants in Brisbane and surrounding areas for many years, providing necessary support for just those types of projects.
We understand what makes the difference between successful and unsuccessful projects, and we apply the knowledge acquired over numerous projects of varying types to ensure all our projects are successful.
The success of a project is measured in many ways — if it achieves what is required, whether it’s delivered on time and within budget, and if it meets environmental, quality and safety standards.
We aim to ensure that all our projects meet every measure of success by a tried and tested process that involves careful planning and preparation, on-going liaison with all interested parties, constant monitoring of progress, prompt identification and resolution of problems and an ability to adapt to changed situations.
Our Brisbane Consultants Deal With All Aspects of Project Management
At Civil Perspective, our multi-disciplinary team can provide a range of engineering services that combine with our project management consultancy services to enable a fully hands-on approach to all projects.
We have the knowledge and experience to handle all sizes and types of projects across varying sectors and deliver them to the client’s complete satisfaction.
- assess your project and determine its feasibility
- produce a detailed plan that identifies the project’s critical path and sets out milestones
- handle project tendering and procurement of all resources, including materials, equipment and development teams
- undertake due diligence on technical and environmental matters
- manage the progress of the project, conducting inspections and assessments to ensure quality standards and other targets are being met
- identify risks in advance and take steps to avoid them or mitigate their effect
- plan and control time and cost
- manage the supply chain and all other aspects of the project
- provide regular progress reports to all interested parties
- liaise with architects, developers, contractors, suppliers and others to ensure there are no hold-ups or misunderstandings
- supervise installation and other processes
- hand over the project on successful completion.
Our Brisbane Based Project Management Consultants Ensure Smooth Progress During Your Project.
The key to any successful project is often to keep the momentum going. With that in mind, we’ll be involved at every stage, from concept to completion, and will keep everyone involved when they need to be. We’ll aim to avoid delays since these can have a knock-on effect that results in the overall project becoming progressively later. Once that happens, it can be difficult to correct, so we prevent the delays happening in the first place.
That’s generally achieved by simply knowing what’s happening and ensuring others are equally alert. By monitoring progress constantly, we are instantly aware of the slightest delay and can take corrective action.
And by always being in touch with everyone involved in the project, we’re immediately notified of any problems and can do something to resolve them.
We adapt our approach to meet your specific needs and can fit in with your established processes rather than asking you to conform to ours. As established project management consultants in Brisbane, we can provide a single point of contact and give trusted support and advice to deliver your project successfully.
Our expert engineering consultants here at Civil Perspective can provide creative, sustainable solutions for a range of projects such as, land subdivision, construction project management, DA approval, development projects and much more. Contact us today for more information.
- Shaping the future of engineering by providing the client with excellent designs, constructible designs, and approved designs with minimal fuss to the client.
- Exhibiting strong values such as respect and kindness to all.
- All designs must be safe, compliant, constructible and consider the surrounding environment for both nature and people.
- Empowering employees to be the best they can be.
- Delivering the dreams of clients.
Ensuring all people are treated correctly regardless of their background and expertise. Under no circumstances is one person better than another, as everyone is equal. At all times, due regard for the feelings, wishes, or rights of others must be exercised whether this is at work, at home, with clients or working with others.
A sense of pride in all that we design and achieve, this reflects upon the high quality of work produced for every client we engage with.
Being friendly, courteous, compassionate and considerate to everyone.
To provide a great experience for our client during the development process. Be inspired to achieve the goals of the client and their development dream. Civil Perspective is extremely passionate about upholding these values and under no circumstance will Civil Perspective work with any persons that do not respect or exercise kindness to our employees.
Allowing employees of Civil Perspective to exhibit their true potential by giving them the opportunity of expression at all times. Help employees extend their horizons, grow within the business and help individuals to develop into what they want to be. This will extend to clients to think outside the box with developments and Civil Perspective will encourage this through the due diligence process.