If you need a Unitywater connection for water /sewer to the network, other than a standard connection, we can help you. Talk with Civil Perspective’s civil engineering consultants for expert advice.

As part of any development, connection to the existing water and sewerage infrastructure is required for plan sealing/titling. This element of the development does seem to be left to the last minute and can cause delays due to the internal process of Unitywater. It is imperative that this design and application be lodged as soon as you know the development will be constructing.

Obtaining an initial approval is vital if you require your building hydraulics design is to be approved by Council. Council require the initial approval in order for the internal plumbing to be approved. So, it is so important to engage this element as soon as you know you are developing.

Examples of when you need to apply for a Water or Sewer Approval

  • Additional dwelling or duplex
  • Subdivision Development
  • Commercial Developments
  • Industrial Developments

Need Unitywater connection for your development?

We’d love to meet with you and chat about your ideas, hopes and dreams for your new development

Your Details

Let us know how to get back to you.

How can we help?

Feel free to ask a question or simply leave a comment.